Intensive therapy is time-limited, goal-driven, depth-oriented, and highly concentrated therapeutic soul care. In contrast to typical counseling, when you make appointments in 50-minute sessions, intensive counseling is best understood by its time-limiting nature.
Retreats will assist you in shedding light on issues that have caused ongoing difficulties in your life, identifying hurdles that may be causing you to repeat unhelpful patterns, and discovering new tools to cope, change, heal, and develop. Read through for more information on Intensive Counselling Retreat:
What are the advantages of Intensive Therapy counseling?
The general benefit of Intensive Therapy is that people can achieve significant progress in a short amount of time. Many beneficiaries of Intensive Counseling Retreat programs have reported “life-changing breakthroughs” due to their time through the Intensive Therapy sessions.
Other benefits may include:
- Addressing and significantly healing trauma.
- Identifying and treating addictions at the root level.
- Restoring and strengthening broken marriages.
- Preventing divorce when all other options appear to be exhausted.
- Learning paradigms and practices to help sustain vitality, joy, and shalom.
What Is The Format For Intensive Counseling?
The in-depth format of Intensive Therapy Retreat allows individuals to meet in half-day blocks over one or two weeks to focus on the critical life issues at hand.
- Participants gather for around 3 hours each morning in courses targeted to your specific situation.
- Extended time away from typical demands and obligations offers an environment where you can address essential concerns quickly.
- Outside of class, individuals are given daily tasks or other activities to do.
- Intensive attention allows you to move forward with clarity, direction, renewed purpose, and significant issue and wound healing.
- Each intensive is structured to give participants plenty of time to explore personal and relationship brokenness while emphasizing a well-trodden route to healing
What Types Of Issues And Concerns Are Addressed?
Attendees generally fall into one of two categories. The first are those for whom some aspect of life is undeniably broken. Instead of a “tune-up,” they need an overhaul. Issues addressed have included the need for healing from:
- Marital problems such as conflict, communication, or intimacy
- Adultery, sexual addiction, or struggles with pornography
- Difficulties with intimacy
- Spiritual abuse or feelings of disillusionment
- Strengthening or deepening intimacy in an already good marriage.
- Understanding barriers to living your life engaged and fully alive.
During The Intensive, What Can You Expect?
When going for Intensive Therapy Near Me, the program is designed for one’s specific situation; there are no cookie-cutter programs or hoops to pass through. The Intensive Therapy Center creates a secure and gracious environment that allows excellent change, healing, and regeneration.
Intensive therapy days can assist you in determining the source of any troubling difficulties, gaining personal insight and self-awareness, exploring your feelings, learning practical techniques to heal yourself, and addressing any psychological or emotional issues that are holding you back. A holistic approach considers and includes lifestyle and nutritional impacts and changes.
Each retreat is tailored to the individual and a bespoke psychotherapy plan is created with your goals in mind.